When I decided to pursue my masteral degree in IT, I know I must have my own personal computer to use so, I can work on my programming projects and do my online works.My Asus Eee PC 1000HA model
I decided then to buy a notebook, an ASUS Eee PC 1000HA and evaluated it according to these criteria:
1. price - it was purchased around $350.00
2. memory - it has 1GB DDR2
3. hard disk - it has 160GB with 10GB online extension
4. size - 10" of monitor
6. battery - 6 cells making it 7 hours of battery life
7. processor - Intel Atom 1.6Ghz N270
8. reviews - I heard good stuffs about my notebook
I just recently purchased it this April (barely 3 weeks old) from an online store and our family from USA sent it to us. I was using it pretty well when I was working on my internet routines, it got battery drained, and stop functioning. I thought it was only its battery, but after hours of recharging, it has remained dead.
I placed my query and complaint through ASUS technical support website and expect a reply within 48 hours. I only hope I would really get the worth from my money and time.