The primary goal of every graduate is to get a decent, education-related job. But finding it may be looking for a needle in a haystack. Thus, it is quite important that you know where to search for potential job placements.
You may start your search from the following media:
1. Local and national newspaper
2. Job ads in schools
3. Job fairs in malls or in know public areas
4. Employment units of the government like PESO, CSC, POEA
5. Internet job sites
6. Company website you are interested in
7. Job referrals by your friends, acquaintances, family or school
8. other ad media like TV, radio
Whatever medium you choose, the cue for finding a job is to never stop looking until you find the right one. Good luck then on your job search.