But, if you are among who have just earned low or failing marks, you can still cope with your low marks by trying the following tips:
- attend classes regularly, so, not to miss classroom activities like quizzes, seat/boardworks and others;
- seek special projects or tasks if possible to augment points;
- seek a mentor on subjects you have hard times;
- study your course outline and references way earlier to better comprehend the concepts;
- develop discipline in your learning styles and study habits;
- develop a positive attitude towards your schooling for better and sustaining motivation; and
- acquire more resources for wider knowledge and better output in your academic performance.