It is second semester already and as standard operating procedure among college schools, students have to go through enrolment process again. Our school, STI, shall officially start new semester’s class come November 8 which my kid and nephew will also resume with their schooling.
But, how can students and/or parents can make their enrolment process easier and faster than usual. So, here are my basic tips:
- If you are a new student, gather all your admission papers (e.g. report card/transcript of record, honorable dismissal and other requirements needed for new students);
- Take note of the enrolment process of your admitting department. Normally, the school may have their flowchart of steps, take a copy of this to guide you through;
- If you are an old student, take a hold of your old semester’s grades and clearance as these will take time;
- If picking of schedules are allowed, then, make a list already of these subjects and their corresponding schedules;
- Pay needed fees to help you cut back on fee collections.
- To make the process all fun, it will be less boring if you go through your enrolment procedure with buddies.