There are different web hosting providers who offer various features for personal and commercial use. If you don't want to pay hosting costs, there are free web hosting that you can hook up with. However, the free use may mean limited access, unwanted advertisements, poor speed, restrained control and limited space. But, if these downsides are not at all a problem, then, free web hosting like WebsiteHostFree among others can be used.
But, if you want to maximize your hosting services and make the most of your money, you can evaluate these criteria before picking the best web hosting provider.
1. Price - If you or your business is concerned with annual costs, then compare prices among different web host providers. Compare the perks and services each provider includes in its package. Does the package provide faster speed, bigger space, wider site and file control among others? You can check for cheap hosting providers to see if they are really worth it.
2. Reliability - You don't want to lose any important business transaction or personal downtimes when your readers try to access your sites but unaccessible most of the time. Thus, consider reading different web hosting reviews for better informed decision. Go only for 95% reliability rate or higher for assured and constant online presence.
3. Bandwidth - Bandwidth is measured by the quantity of files transfered when readers visit your site. Thus, if your site takes time to load, your potential readers may simply leave your site for faster website. You can check from web hosting provider reviews for best web hosting service that offers greater bandwidth.
4. Disk Space - Disk space requires costs; thus, don't be swayed by too big space or unlimited space because for one, you may not need a bigger space for your website. A site that roughly has 200 pages and other files may just need 5MB of space.
5. Technical Support - Does the web hosting provider give 24/7 customer assistance?You can check this through sending an email or a support form during weekend or late evenings and see how fast and quality are their responses.
6. Access and Control - Does the web host provider gives you authority to use FTP, CPanel, PHP, Email, MySQL, TelNet and other technical features which can give help you improve your website and provide better client dynamics?
It is then imperative that we read web hosting reviews since they give better gauge as to the best web hosting providers in the field. We can't settle for anything less.