Experts also say that acquiring new skills can actually create new neuron connection that can prevent future mental dysfunctions. So, with these significant reasons, we can only learn more.
So, what skills can you acquire? I can only cite the following:
- learn new cooking cuisines using le creuset like the Japanese, European, Chinese among others to surprise your loved ones;
- learn driving a car, plane, bike, roller blades or anything of your interest or hobby;
- read regularly to boost your comprehension, communication and problem solving skills;
- enroll to a formal education or otherwise to learn a new language or two;
- master any challenging activity like programming, science experiments among others.