My long years of teaching and studying and earning good grades made me analyzed what makes a student pass his major exams. I can list the following experience - proven techniques:
- Study ahead of time not just one day or much more one hour before your examination schedules;
- Prepare a schedule as to what subject must be studied first and for how long. Spend more time on more difficult subjects.
- Prepare an outline for what you have read and review them;
- Prepare a mock test questionnaire to assess your preparedness.
- Relax during examination day otherwise you let your fear block all your preparation and drain it to waste.