So, if you want to have those high grades or at least have passing marks, you can try these practical tips:
- Find time, an hour or two, to review the subject matter discussed for the day. Review any doubt or enforce the learning through added inputs from other sources;
- Go through the subject outline ahead of time to prepare you;
- Make and submit requirements as early possible to devote exam hours for review and time for relaxation;
- Stay with friends who have equal motivation about schooling that way you can be more inspired to study;
- Find time to relax when necessary to get you re - boosted;
- Create outlines for your reading, so, it would be easier to review on them for exams.