photo source: automobileandamericanlife.blogspot.com
The new school term is finally over and most schools are up in their term exams. While it has been awhile since college days, I quite say earning good scores from exams can’t be that difficult.
My personal experiences from earning straight A’s or flat 1.00’s are through the following:
- Have a regular study habits;
- Hang out with friends who value education more than leisure activities;
- Work on school requirements earlier than their deadlines;
- Earn aggregated good scores from other classroom activities like projects, recitations, school papers and short exams.
- Pamper yourself from hard work after an exam or two, casual drinking, partying or Zyngle free dating online will give a boost and recharge;
- Have good intrinsic motivation for earning good grades.