But, one of the dreaded final requirements is the need for project panel defenses. And, since I am into IT education, it is quite normal for me to conduct panel defense or be a member of the panel committee. Typically, the following are the common pitfalls of students which you can avoid:
- not well dressed ( make sure you follow the dress code required for panel defense, so, to avoid embarrassment);
- project documentation is not well proof - read, presentable;
- project is not tested and/or secured or well validated;
- project paraphernalia like laserjet ink cartridges are not present or dysfunctional;
- low self - esteem about the project.
- poor communication skills.
- less - researched project.