But, lucky are the graduates since most schools and local government units like the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) do provide job or career fairs that house several employers.
So, to maximize the opportunity for employment, you can try the following tips.
- Bring as many resumes as possible. Normally, a list of potential employers is pre-shown, thus, with the number of companies you are interested in, bring that number of resumes and 2 or 3 more;
- Leave a good impression. Be on professional attire; communicate well.
- Get the contact names for follow-up.
- Research about the companies for a more interactive job interview;
- Widen your network through meeting other potential job employment, job applicants and interviewers. You may not a land a job right away but the opportunity to harness your skills shall be all worth it.