So, I could only be glad that I come across this article about eye fatigue. Opthalmologist Dr. Joel Javier suggest the following solutions to LCD screen strain:
- BLINK as often as possible as tears will well - lubricate the eye.
- TAKE BREAKS of 5 minutes for every 20 - 30 minutes of LCD viewing.
- HYDRATE of 8 glasses at least will hydrate the entire body including the tear ducts.
- PROPER DIET shall mean taking the right minerals and vitamins for the body including your eyes and this includes fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- ADJUST MONITOR BRIGHTNESS for comfortable viewing as too much brightness will strain your eyes while low brightness will be harder for the eyes.
- CONSULT WITH YOUR OPTHALMOLOGIST to detect eye problems and provide needed solution to avoid further eye strains.