After few weeks since school opening, it is only typical for schools to hold welcome party for all the stduents to the new school year.
While this can be much anticipated by most students, party can be quite a pressure too for others including school personnel.
I am no party addict but as a teacher and been to nth parties, I can perhaps share a tip or several if I can get all the tips laden:
- Make sure that you know the dress code, so, you wont be out of the circle unless of course you like to be the center of attention.
- Agree with a companion or group who will accompany you during the event.
- Prepare your physical beauty - get a new hair cut, have facial session, do your hair and make - up by yourself if able or by an expert.
- Know your limits too when it comes to drinking and after party.
- Simply just relax when you are at the venue, worry not much of your appearance and just have fun.
- Agree with your parents the time of your curfew.
Party and being young can be fun and exciting but can be quite a toil too. So, with your values and guidance from family and support from peers, you will simply pain the the town red.