So, I guess one way or another, I shall be sharing the health problems I personally had. So, my list would be the following:
- Stress from beating deadlines in making grades, checking papers, submitting reports;
- Headache and emotional turmoil from handling delinquent students;
- Challenged voice from all the talking;
- Strained eyes from all the readings that eyeglasses from http://www.greateyeglasses.com/ are needed.
- Ulcer from missing meals to check papers
- Psychological distress from death threats of students who bully you.
- Fatigue from all the extra - curricular activities done in and out school.
Having listed all these, teaching is indeed a tough job but I simply love the work that I can still see myself in this profession for years.