I can only agree to this observation that I'm more than grateful my kid is convinced to join the violin camp again.
And, it was a delight other kids learning voice lessons and playing musical instruments guitar, flute, piano, with music stand woodwinds and brasswinds and more.
But, what do experts really say about music and kids? Generally, they will say the following:
- It will improve them socially.
- It will teach them the values of hard work, discipline, teamwork among others.
- It will boost their mental faculty.
- It will boost their self - esteem.
- It will help build their creativity or craftmanship.
- and the list goes on. . .
Reference: Benefits of Music Lessons